That was question I was asked at a seminar I organised for some youths. Even though the question is not an easy one for me, since I am not a seer, but I will try to do justice to it.
With my experience in forex trading, I think forex trading will last as long as the himan race exists Since countries of the world exchange goods and services, and will continue to do so, forex trading is a must and forex traders must make money. (Click here to make money in forex).
Even during the global financial crisis, my daily forex income did not depreciate and that will continue as long as the human race exists. I'm so confident because I play the game according to the rules. I know the secret and tricks of the game. (Click here to know the secret and tricks of forex trading).
If you have tasted the good side of forex, you won't pray it ends, maybe that's why the young guy asked whether forex would be forever. Whether forex would be forever or not, I will continue to make money in it with daily success story and even pass the knoeledge to my children.

No comments:
Post a Comment